At Valve, we are pushing the boundaries of hardware gaming experiences. We are looking for a versatile, self-driven Senior Sourcing Engineer to own EE sourcing across various categories including Strategic ICs, FPGAs, power components, Audio ICs, IMUs, PCBs, FPCs, etc.
- 8 years of experience in supply chain management, or commodity management related to electrical components
- 8 years of experience in managing external partners and vendor relationships
- 8 years of experience using tools including PowerBI, Tableau, Arena BOM management (or other BOM Management tools), and MS Office
- 8 years of experience in continuity of supply or clear to build management for capacity planning wrt forecasts
- Experience with mechanical and/or electrical engineering concepts related to the commodity and ability to generate bottom-up should costs based on the understanding of manufacturing process
- 8 years of experience in contract management and negotiations
- Experience using QuickBooks (or similar ERP accounting software)
Experience may be gained concurrently.
The position is full-time, with Valve Corporation located in Bellevue, Washington.
- An organization where 100% of time is dedicated as groups see fit
- The opportunity to collaborate with experts across a range of disciplines
- A work environment and flexible schedule in support of families and domestic partnerships
- A culture eager to become stronger through diversity of all forms
- Exceptional health insurance coverage
- Unrivaled employer match for our 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous vacation and family leave
- On-site amenities in support of health and efficiency
- Fertility and adoption assistance
- Reimbursement for child care during interviews