Steam Partner Technical Account Manager
We work together in person, in Bellevue, WA, USA
We’re always looking for talented people with a passion for the games industry to join Valve. The Steam Business team runs our platform and storefront, directly impacting millions of players worldwide and ensuring that it remains the best place for our partners to sell their games and for customers to buy and play them!
Our Steam Partner Technical Account Mangers work on an exciting blend of software engineering, platform feature innovation, business development, and production. They collaborate with teams at Valve and partners around the world to publish and market content, create and maintain Steamworks documentation, develop Steam features, debug problems with Steam services, and build events and promotions. They ensure that games are well-integrated with Steam platform features and provide the best possible experience to customers. Our partners rely on us to assist with the integration of Steamworks features, business decisions, and general technical issues (both one-on-one and through open forums).
The Steam client and SDK are written in C++, so our team members all possess a strong understanding of that language as well as prior experience with game platform SDKs and game engines. Our team has excellent communication skills and presents technical issues to both lay and specialist audiences. They all have a clear focus on providing a high-quality customer experience.
- An organization where 100% of time is dedicated as groups see fit
- The opportunity to collaborate with experts across a range of disciplines
- A work environment and flexible schedule in support of families and domestic partnerships
- A culture eager to become stronger through diversity of all forms
- Exceptional health insurance coverage
- Unrivaled employer match for our 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous vacation and family leave
- On-site amenities in support of health and efficiency
- Fertility and adoption assistance
- Reimbursement for child care during interviews