We’re looking for highly experienced and diverse effects artists to solve complex visual problems in a self-directed and efficient way. Applicants should exhibit a strong sense of design, timing and creativity with the ability to also work in a highly technical capacity. Individuals should be comfortable actively identifying effects opportunities, or design and implement effects from scratch to solve existing needs. This can range from longer term tool development to shipping content on a weekly basis.
Sorry, we do not accept student reels.
- Creating content in multiple platforms: game engine, UI, linear media, web etc.
- Actively collaborating in small teams of other artists or programmers to quickly iterate and execute content
- Self-managing time, being aware of opportunities or needs across different company projects
- Five or more years of professional experience in effects.
- Expert knowledge in 3D Packages such as Maya or Houdini
- Scripting or programming experience (Python, C++, etc.)
- Ability to actively communicate and work in groups
- Ability to self-manage and make good decisions on priorities and timelines
- Strong reel exhibiting a good understanding of motion, context and art style
A portfolio or reel must be included with your application, as well as a detailed breakdown of the work done.
- An organization where 100% of time is dedicated as groups see fit
- The opportunity to collaborate with experts across a range of disciplines
- A work environment and flexible schedule in support of families and domestic partnerships
- A culture eager to become stronger through diversity of all forms
- Exceptional health insurance coverage
- Unrivaled employer match for our 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous vacation and family leave
- On-site amenities in support of health and efficiency
- Fertility and adoption assistance
- Reimbursement for child care during interviews