These job listings are incomplete. If you don't see your specialty listed here, but you have years of professional experience, are really talented at what you do, and possess a set of skills which would help us create better products and experiences for our customers, we hope you'll apply below. We're happy to be convinced we need a molecular biologist, a mathematician or an ironworker on staff, but the onus is on you to do so.
We don't offer junior-level positions or internships, but are looking for highly skilled folks who've been in their industry for a few years and can introduce new types of knowledge and expertise to Valve.
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience
- High-level expertise as a contributor in your discipline
- An organization where 100% of time is dedicated as groups see fit
- The opportunity to collaborate with experts across a range of disciplines
- A work environment and flexible schedule in support of families and domestic partnerships
- A culture eager to become stronger through diversity of all forms
- Exceptional health insurance coverage
- Unrivaled employer match for our 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous vacation and family leave
- On-site amenities in support of health and efficiency
- Fertility and adoption assistance
- Reimbursement for child care during interviews