We’re looking for highly experienced, versatile and passionate Technical Artists to solve problems, improve our tools and pipelines, and apply ingenuity to our award-winning games! Applicants must demonstrate a specialized capability as well as general versatility in all aspects of a CG pipeline. We look for individuals that proactively solve issues and have the flexibility and foresight to research, design and implement cutting-edge tools before artists require them. Technical Artists should be ready to jump into everyday production and force-multiply our art and technology capabilities.
Sorry, we do not accept student reels.
- Facilitating communication between departments
- Contributing to project goals in a cross-disciplinary capacity
- Defining, researching, writing and maintaining tools for project and studio-wide needs
- Five or more years of professional experience in animation, games or CG industry
- Senior-level contribution to linear medium or game product
- Expert experience with 3D software suites preferred (Maya, Zbrush, Modo, etc)
- Python and C++ programming experience preferred
- Ability to self-manage and make responsible decisions about time and project priorities
- Strong collaboration skills
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or engineering equivalent is a plus
Submit a portfolio or reel with your application as well as a detailed description of work found therein.
- An organization where 100% of time is dedicated as groups see fit
- The opportunity to collaborate with experts across a range of disciplines
- A work environment and flexible schedule in support of families and domestic partnerships
- A culture eager to become stronger through diversity of all forms
- Exceptional health insurance coverage
- Unrivaled employer match for our 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous vacation and family leave
- On-site amenities in support of health and efficiency
- Fertility and adoption assistance
- Reimbursement for child care during interviews