Business Development - Steam Team
We work together in person, in Bellevue, WA, USA
We’re always looking for talented people to join Valve. The Steam Business team runs our platform and storefront, directly impacting millions of players worldwide and ensuring that it remains the best place for our partners to sell their games and for customers to buy and play them!
The Steam Business team works on a blend of business development, platform feature innovation, and marketing by collaborating with various teams across Valve and partners around the world. They support new and existing Steam partners, design and launch new Steam features and tools, and develop and market sale events and other promotions. The group tackles complicated regulatory problems, writes documentation and tutorial materials, negotiates contracts, and helps Steam grow in new territories.
This team thrives working independently and without management. Like any team at Valve, members are always seeking out new and exciting projects depending on their areas of expertise and interest, while doing the day-to-day work of running Steam. Some members on the team are crafting our seasonal sales events, while others ramp up our PC cafe program, run data analysis on the impact of new platform features, or design and build new features with our dev team. While most of our team members have previous experience in the games industry working with external partners and end-users, we’re always looking for fresh perspectives. Because we work at the intersection of platform, partners, and customers, there's a constant flow of exciting and impactful work! Interested? Send us your resume.
- An organization where 100% of time is dedicated as groups see fit
- The opportunity to collaborate with experts across a range of disciplines
- A work environment and flexible schedule in support of families and domestic partnerships
- A culture eager to become stronger through diversity of all forms
- Exceptional health insurance coverage
- Unrivaled employer match for our 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous vacation and family leave
- On-site amenities in support of health and efficiency
- Fertility and adoption assistance
- Reimbursement for child care during interviews